Sunday, November 4, 2012

Rev'd up to tangle

This afternoon I met up with 3 other Certified Zentangle® Teachers to trade ideas and talk shop. As always, I was struck by the enthusiasm that is like electricity in the air when I have the opportunity to get together with tanglers, whether teachers or students. One of the things I love about the Zentangle community is the positive energy, the supportive atmosphere, and the lightness of mood that abounds at these gatherings, small or large.

I am looking forward with anticipation to teaching the classes I have scheduled for this week because I know that we will have a great time sharing and learning together. And it just doesn't get any better than that!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I envy that you have a community!! Glad for you, though!

    ReplyDelete