Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The joy of tangling together

This last weekend I taught a class to three enthusiastic ladies that was an absolute joy! It was a beginning class, and only two of the four of us knew each other before we came together. I jumped into my lesson plan and the tangling began. And in no time so did the laughter. I was so blessed to have this time with my students. 

As I have seen demonstrated so many times since I began my Zentangle® journey, tangling alone is wonderful, but tangling together is a synergistic burst of pure joy. I am filled with gratitude that I have the opportunity, as a CZT, to experience this so often with both students and other CZTs. Drop me an email, or leave me a comment, if you would like to learn more. Keep on tangling!

2 comments:

  1. And I am blessed to have been one of those students!! YOU are a joy yourself Ann and we can't wait for our next Tangling Adventure with you. We have been diligent practicing and look forward to learning more tangles and I want to tackle mandalas at some point too. 'Wishing you and yours a joyous Thanksgiving! ~ Dru

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say, Dru. Thank you for the compliments. I'm looking forward to working with you as much as you are looking forward to learning more. Love your enthusiasm!

    ReplyDelete