There will be two Zentangle 101 Basics classes offered that day. UPDATE: Morning class time had a typo. It's a 2.5 hour class, beginning at 11:00 am.
- The morning session is from 11:00am to 1:30pm.
- The afternoon session is from 2:30pm to 5pm. (NOTE: If you were in the Basics class at the Center back in February, I suggest you sign up for this class. We may be able to include some additional tips and techniques if we have enough experienced students.)
Remember, there is no formal art training necessary to tangle. "Anything is possible one stroke at a time™," and that is true. If you do have art in your background, you also will have a great time incorporating what you learn into your personal artistic style.
The fine print...
- Attendance requires advance prepaid registration of $40 per class, supplies included.
- Register by emailing ZartfullyTangled@gmail.com with your contact information and which session (or sessions) you are interested in attending.
- Enrollment is limited.
- Early registration, prior to September 14th, is encouraged to avoid cancellation due to low enrollment. (Your registration fee will be refunded if class must be cancelled.)
- Those attending both classes will be on their own for lunch during the break.
I also invite you to check out The Center (http://anacortescenterforhappiness.org/) and its "Happy Calendar" in more detail.