Monday, January 14, 2013

"Survey says..." help, please!

Survey says... Part 1

I am currently working on updating curriculum for my Beyond the Basics class series. I would like some input from any of you tanglers who already know the basics, whether through my Zentangle® 101 Basics class, a class with another certified teacher, or your own exploration with the practice.

What topics most intrigue or confound you?
What tangles are you most interested in learning?
Is there a Zentangle Inspired Art project you'd like to try?

What would YOU like to learn?
 

Survey says... Part 2

Additionally, some of the CZTs with whom I collaborate and share resources have been asked if they would be willing to meet with some students to tangle on a regular basis, sort of a mini-class - something like a quilting group or book club - to provide some guidance for a reduced fee.

I don't presently have such a group planned for my local area, but I'd consider it. I'm interested in hearing from you if it's something that "tangles your fancy." If you are in King, Pierce, or Snohomish County, or maybe a bit further afield, let me know what you think.


You can either comment on this post, or preferably, email me at arupley55(at)gmail.com.

And thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment